· A car company can move its factories to
· A toy company can outsource to a Chinese subcontractor and claim it’s a free market.
· A shoe company can produce its shoes in south east Asia and claim it’s free market.
· A major bank can incorporate in
· We can buy HP Printers made in
· We can buy shirts made in
· We can purchase almost anything we want from 20 different countries BUT, heaven help the elderly who dare to buy their prescription drugs from a Canadian pharmacy.
· That’s called un-American!
· And you think the pharmaceutical companies don’t have a powerful lobby?
· Think again!