Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Many of my MS patients have learned of the Liberation Procedure:
for the treatment of MS. While these suffering patients clamor for the MRI and US to test their veins to see if this might be creating the MS symptoms, the neurologists (who offer the current standard of care – which isn’t working!) are up in arms to shut down the radiologists and the surgeons.
For now: I highly recommend people INFORM themselves of their options…
The place to start is this great website: http://www.ms-mri.com/presentations.php
The truth will make your free!
- Transcranial brain sonography findings predict disease progression in multiple sclerosis
- Characterizing iron deposition in multiple sclerosis lesions using susceptibility weighted imaging.
J Magn Reson Imaging. 2009 Mar;29(3):537-44.
- Diminished visibility of cerebral venous vasculature in multiple sclerosis by susceptibility-weighted imaging at 3.0 Tesla.
J Magn Reson Imaging. 2009 May;29(5):1190-4.
- Venous collateral circulation of the extracranial cerebrospinal outflow routes.
Curr Neurovasc Res. 2009 Aug;6(3):204-12. Epub 2009 Aug 1.
- Multiple Sclerosis laid to blood that clots too easily – 1935
Science News Letter for May 18, 1935
- Iron stores and Cerebral Veins in MS Studied by Susceptibility Weighted Imaging (SWI) – to be submitted.