Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Why not be informed of the amount of radiation exposure.
Protect Yourself and Your Family from Fukushima Radiation! Nuclear, EMF, EMR Radiation Protection
Theresa Dale 2011
Radiation Exposure requires knowledge and protection!
Reference and research for Nuclear Radiation.
http://www.huliq.com/12079/radiation-scare-japan-food-chain-testing-world-wide-including- ushttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371793/Japan-nuclear-crisis-Fukushima-plant-entombed- concrete-radiation-leak.html#ixzz1LWT0Popn
Real-Time Japan Nuclear Fallout Graphs Map for US West Coast Cities. Read More:
- ï‚· EPA RADnet Reports Show Plutonium in US since March 18th
- ï‚· http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/03/19/realtime-epa-japan-nuclear-fallout-radiation-graphs-
- ï‚· http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/12/real-time-epa-radnet-japan-nuclear-radiation-
An effort by the Southern California Edison power company to secretly ramp up production to avoid public
disclosure may have led to a leak at the San Onofre nuclear power plant.
Click Here to see these articles on California radiation exposure courtesy of EneNews:
- ï‚· Anaheim, CA has highest amount of radioactive fallout of any EPA air monitoring station in Continental U.S. for iodine-131
- ï‚· Over EPA limit: Cesium levels in San Francisco area milk now higher than 6 months ago
- ï‚· USGS: Los Angeles area had highest cesium deposition in US after Fukushima
- ï‚· “Tends to concentrate in the testicles”: 360+ atoms of radioactive sulfur per day may have been
inhaled by Californians after Fukushima
- ï‚· Unprecedented Spike: 1501 atoms of radioactive sulfur per meter3 was detected in California air
- ï‚· Radioactive sulfur in California spiked to highest levels ever detected: University researchers
- ï‚· Controversy after US gov’t estimate showed 40,000 microsievert thyroid dose for California infants
from Fukushima ”” Data not released to public ”” “Very high doses to children”
- ï‚· Spike in radiation levels for West Coast? “Abnormal” readings on 8 of 18 EPA monitors for
California, Oregon, Washington ”” Devices now “undergoing quality review”
- ï‚· Nuclear policy expert: “Striking” that radioactive iodine-131 in California rainwater is so far above
level permitted in drinking water
- ï‚· Uranium-234 detected in Hawaii, Southern California, and Seattle