Dr. Weeks’ Comment: The precautionary principle has been ignored as the new technology was introduced world-wide for profit and convenience and now a huge bioelectric experiment is well underway. Almost 2/3 of humans are using a cell phone in a manner which the manufacturer considers dangerous: mankind is holding the phone when it is on. (Yes – in the cell phone manual you were advised never to have the device on and closer than 5/8th of an inch to you body. That means you were instructed never to hold it while it was turned on ….) However, nothing in the cell phone owner’s/user’s manual warned anyone about the effect of the fetus, so read on: Never too late to think and take reasonable precautions.
“….Several new, independent studies confirm previous research that pulsed digital signals from cell phones disrupt DNA, impair brain function and damage sperm…”
“iPhone transmits and receives radio frequency (RF) energy.…. When carrying iPhone, keep it 1.5 cm (5/8 inch) or more away from your body to ensure exposure levels remain at or below the maximum levels… http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_4_important_product_information_guide.pdf”
Cell Phone Radiation, Pregnancy, and Sperm
Cell Phone Radiation, Pregnancy and SpermWhat you don’t know, what you need to find out, and what you can do nowNational Press Club, Washington, DC, November 12, 2012Video (1 hour, 58 minutes): http://www.youtube.com/
Also, the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report this summer calling on the FCC to update cell phone exposure limits and testing requirements. The report noted that the testing requirements are inadequate as the phones are used closer to the head and body than the test requires. Thus, users’ exposure to cell phone radiation may exceed the legal limit.
Six experts summarized the research at the National Press Club:
• Hugh Taylor, MD, PhD, Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale Medical School;
• Ronald B. Herberman, MD, TNI Bio Tech Inc, president of American Association of Cancer Institutes;
• Devra Davis, PhD, President Environmental Health Trust;
• Nesrin Seyhan, PhD, Chairman, Department of Biophysics, Gazi University:
• Suleyman Kaplan, MD, Professor, Embryology, Ondokuz Mayis University; and
• Igor Belyaev, PhD, Deputy Director, National Cancer Institute of Slovakia and Russian Academy of Sciences.
For the video and more information see this link