Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is only illegal if prescribed for performance enhancement – that is what is in the news: a doc prescribes it to a professional baseball player. THAT and only that is illegal. HGH is perfectly safe and effective as an adjuvant in the treatment of many diseases. In fact, is the the BEST medication for the treatment of many diseases.
Government Refuses to Recognize Science Backed HGH Benefits
Recently there’s been a great deal of media hysteria over HGH injections like Humatrope, Genotropin And Norditropin , which proves that neither government nor reporters should be making decisions about something they really know little about. Unless one is a scientist or a doctor, they really have no business making decisions about HGH (human growth hormone) and the media is certainly playing a key role in creating hysteria and uncertainty.
HGH is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary gland . As we age the amount that’s produced decreases and that affects our overall health. HGH levels can be increased in the body in two ways.
1. Using an HGH injection like Norditropin , which injects somatropin into the body. This method is expensive and requires a doctor’s prescription. Only a small percentage of people require this kind of intervention.
2. Using an HGH supplement like Sytropin, which is a blend of natural herbs and substances that help the body increase its own production of HGH. More on Sytropin can be found at http://sytropin.us.com
HGH benefits are many but the most common benefits that science has shown include:
• Increased energy
• Increased endurance
• Improved sports performance
• Improved recovery after high intensity workout
• Reduced fat especially in the belly area
• Increased lean muscle mass
• Increased bone density, which helps to reduce osteoporosis
• Lower blood pressure
• Improved libido
• Improved cardiac function
• Improved cholesterol profile
• Improved mood
• Better sleep patterns
• Promotes thicker hair growth
• Reverses fine lines and wrinkles
• Reversal of organ age
• Reverses many of the signs of aging
• Prevent and/or treat some cancers
• Improve kidney function
The last decade of science has also shown that
• HGH stimulates the growth of new brain cells after a patient has suffered a stroke.
• HGH improves the healing of skin grafts on burn patients in hospital burn units.
• HGH heals serious wounds faster
• HGH has allowed some patient to no longer require kidney dialysis.
• HGH inhibits the growth of cancerous tumors.
• HGH improves the effectiveness of conventional chemotherapy treatments.
• HGH improves scarring after myocardial infarction
• HGH improves nerve conduction in injured spinal cords.
Anti aging benefits are yet another benefit of HGH. In fact, this is the benefit that most people are aware of because it’s what they’ve heard the most about. HGH or human growth hormone comes under scrutiny often and there is a great deal of skepticism over the benefits of taking an HGH supplement, especially when it’s related to the anti aging benefits.
There are many claims made in relation to the use of HGH and its benefits in reversing the signs of aging. Consumers should make sure they do their research and choose HGH supplements produced by reputable manufacturers.
“Growth hormone stops the aging process in the body and reverses many of the problems that are caused by aging such as wrinkling skin, increased body fat, decreased muscle mass, increased cholesterol, decreased stamina and energy, and decreased mental function.” Dr. Lawrence Dornan, Member, American Academy of Anti-Aging.
All of these benefits are proven by scientific research on HGH, yet the government talks about prison terms for those caught using HGH and for doctors caught prescribing HGH injections like Norditropin (for athletic performance enhancement, the only illegal use of HGH. remember: HGH is not illegal for the treatment of diseases, only for performance enhancement). It would make more sense if doctors were allowed to practice medicine in the way they saw fit and government stuck to governing. The science is there – that’s what should decide what is okay and what is not okay when it comes to HGH.