Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today in particular is book: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals. Do you recognize any of his eight rules in America today?
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people (editor note: think vaccinations)
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy for support of the poor.
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism under Russian rule. Stalin described his communist converts as “Useful Idiots.” Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. Do you think that this is happening at an alarming rate in the U.S? Putting the US aside, let’s strive to regain autonomy of our own bodies. This effort of the useful idiots to deprive citizens of free choice about vaccinations is very worrisome and illegal. And illogical: tell me, if vaccinations work, why is the parent of a vaccinated child worried about children who are not vaccinated?