WELCOME TO THE WEEKS CLINIC FOR CORRECTIVE MEDICINE AND PSYCHIATRY
DIRECTIONS TO THE WEEKS CLINIC ON WHIDBEY ISLAND FROM THE SOUTH
(from Sea-Tac Airport)
1: Take I-5 N. to 525
2: Merge onto WA-525 N via EXIT 182 toward WA-99. 9.2 miles
3: WA-525 N becomes MUKILTEO-CLINTON FERRY (Check ferry schedule / fares) 2.8 miles
4: MUKILTEO-CLINTON FERRY becomes WA-525. 0.4 miles
5: Turn LEFT onto COMMERCIAL ST. <0.1 miles
6: Turn LEFT onto CENTRAL AVE. <0.1 miles
7: End at the Weeks Clinic 6456 Central Ave Clinton, WA 98236
DIRECTIONS TO THE WEEKS CLINIC FROM THE NORTH
There are two options for driving to the Clinic from points north: the scenic route down Whidbey Island, or the I-5 Interstate to the Mukilteo ferry.
Option 1: This is a very scenic drive down Whidbey Island, which includes crossing the Deception Pass Bridge, one of the most beautiful places in Washington State. However, it is a two lane road most of the way.
1. Follow the I-5 Interstate Southbound to Burlington.
2. Exit at Highway 20, heading west toward Anacortes and Whidbey Island. Follow Highway 20 toward Oak Harbor and Whidbey Island – this requires a left turn at Sharpes Corner (do not follow the Highway 20 spur to Anacortes).
3. Continue southbound on Highway 20 through Oak Harbor. At Oak Harbor, Highway 20 becomes Highway 525.
4. Follow Highway 525 to the very south end of the island (1/2 mile north of the ferry dock) and turn right onto Commercial Ave. There is a grocery store called the Foodmart with a bright blue roof on this corner.
5. Make an immediate left onto Central Ave.
6. The Weeks Clinic is located at 6456 Central Ave., ¼ mile down Central Ave. on the right hand side in the Clinton Professional Building.
Option 2: Taking the Interstate.
- Follow I-5 South to Exit 189.
- Follow Highway 526 westbound toward Mukilteo and Whidbey Island Ferry.
- Follow directions to Highway 525 (the Mukilteo Speedway) to the Mukilteo Ferry.
- Take the ferry to Clinton.
- Follow Highway 525 northbound off the ferry .4 miles to Commercial St.
- Turn left onto Commercial and take an immediate left onto Central Ave.
- The Weeks Clinic is located at 6456 Central Ave., ¼ mile down Central Ave. on the right hand side in the Clinton Professional Building