A penny for your…. bee sting?

BEE STINGS  – GOOD INFO from one stung.

anonymous source:

It might be wise to carry a penny in your pocket while working in the
yard……... BEE STINGS !

A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by both a bee and hornet while
working in the garden.

My arm swelled up, so I went to the doctor. The clinic gave me cream and
an antihistamine. The next day the swelling was getting progressively
worse, so I went to my regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed
an antibiotic. The doctor told me – ‘The next time you get stung, put a
penny on the bite for 15 minutes’.

That night, my niece was stung by two bees. I looked at the bite and it
had started to swell. So, I taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes. The
next morning, there was no sign of a bite. We decided that she just
wasn’t allergic to the sting.

Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again, twice by a hornet on
my left hand. I thought, here I go again to the doctor for another

I promptly got my money out and taped two pennies to my bites, then sat
and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the sting out of the bite

In the meantime the hornets were attacking, and my friend was stung on
the thumb. Again the penny. The next morning I could only see the spot
where the hornet had stung me. No redness, no swelling. My friend’s
sting was the same; couldn’t even tell where she had been stung.

She got stung again a few days later upon her back—cutting the grass!
And the penny worked once again.

Wanted to share this marvelous information in case you experience the
same problem. We need to keep a stock of pennies on hand .

The doctor said that the copper in the penny counteracts the bite. It
definitely works!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *