Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Convenience always comes with a cost.
Apple AirPods Can Cause Cancer, 250 Scientists Approved – BBC
March 14, 2019
Apple AirPods can cause you cancer, as 250 Scientists accept that fact that using AirPods can pose you to the higher risk of cancer.
Apple AirPods is one of the top selling brands in the world.
About 250 scientists belonging to 40 countries around the world have initiated a petition with the WHO (World Health Organization) and the UN (United Nations) to warn people about the lethal disadvantages of radiations.
As per scientists, Apple AirPods can “Expose you to Cancer Risks”. This happens because the Pods emits radiofrequency radiations which we use in our WiFi devices, mobile data, and Bluetooth. Furthermore, the ear canal is very sensitive and is easily exposed to the dangerous radiations.
The jury of Apple is still inquiring about the Device can cause cancer or not but the decision has been made that these pods are highly harmful for your body.
Only in 2018 Apple sold at least 28 million pairs of Air-Pods. And in 2017, it sold 16 million in total. Users are loving the design and the Music but it is harming their body to a greater extent.
High amounts of radiations can cause;
- Loss of appetite.
- Severe headaches.
- Faster heartbeat.
- Diarrhea, vomiting and nausea.
An exposure to the rediation of as low as 30 can cause;
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of white blood cells.
Exposure to the radiation of as high as 300 can cause;
- Damage to nerve cells.
- Temporary hair loss.
- Damage to the cells that line the digestive tract.
“The various institutes are benchmarking safely standard has completed failed to implement better guidelines to protect the general public, especially children who are more exposed to such dangerous thing and by not taking care of such measures, WHO is compromising the lives of millions of people around the world.“Scientists report admitted.
The newly-released second generation of Apple’s AirPods (aka AirPods 2) emit Bluetooth microwave radiation in the 2.402 – 2.480 GHz frequency range to communicate with a smart phone or other wireless device.
The Specific Absorption Rate (or SAR) for the right AirPod is 0.581 watts per kilogram (averaged over 1 gram). (1) The SAR for the left AirPod is 0.501 watts per kilogram. (2)
News about the potential health risks from use of wireless headsets first went viral in 2016 (see posts below). This story has gone viral again at this time for the following reasons:
- Apple announced that it is taking orders for a new version of its wireless headset, AirPods (aka AirPods 2).
- In the past year, two major studies found conclusive evidence that microwave radiation caused cancer in rats. These studies conducted by the National Toxicology Program in the U.S. and the Ramazzini Institute in Italy received worldwide media coverage.
- The proliferation of new cell towers and antennas in preparation for the deployment of 5G, fifth generation cellular technology, has stimulated many people to seek out information about the health effects from exposure to the radiation these antennas emit on a 24-7 basis in their neighborhoods.
- More people now realize we cannot trust governments to protect us from environmental toxins. Industry has too much influence over government regulatory agencies, and governments have conflicts of interest because the telecom industry pays governments substantial taxes and fees.
For some Bluetooth devices like Apple’s AirPods, the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR), a measure of the body’s maximum exposure to microwave radiation, exceeds that of many smart phones. Moreover, the cumulative exposure to radiation from wireless headsets may be substantial since many users keep these devices on their head for hours at a time and use them to listen to music or podcasts.
To see the rest of this post: http://bit.ly/AirPods2SAR
Recent posts on Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
“Cell Phones, Cell Towers & Wireless Safety” (UC Berkeley presentation)Recent Research on Wireless Radiation and Electromagnetic FieldsICNIRP’s Exposure Guidelines for Radio Frequency Frequency Fields: ExposéWireless Radiation TV NewsKey Cell Phone Radiation Research StudiesCell Tower Health EffectsDoes exposure to 4G LTE cell phone radiation impair health?5G Wireless Technology: Cutting Through the Hype5G Wireless Technology: Millimeter Wave Health Effects5G Wireless Technology: Is 5G Harmful to Our Health?GAO 2012 Mobile Phone Report to the CongressElectromagnetic Hypersensitivity—