Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Joel has consistently educated us about electrical pollution. Read on!
Brain Tumor Rates Are Rising in the US: The Role of Cell Phone & Cordless Phone Use
Electromagnetic Radiation Safety, Aug 11, 2016
I updated my post on this topic and linked it to the extended rebuttal I prepared after the Wall Street Journal published, “Should Cellphones Have Warning Labels?“
In the extended rebuttal to Dr. Junck who argued against warning labels, I cited numerous human studies that found evidence of an association between wireless phone use and risk of three brain tumors: glioma, meningioma and acoustic neuroma. I also cited the evidence for increased malignant and nonmalignant brain tumor incidence in the United States.
The original WSJ article, “Should Cellphones Have Warning Labels?” which contains my arguments for warning labels as well as Dr. Junck’s arguments can be downloaded from the FCC’s web site at http://bit.ly/WSJFCC.
Other recent posts on my EMR Safety web site:
- STORYLINE vs. REST-OF-THE-STORY: Brain cancer incidence, cell phone use and trends data
- National Toxicology Program Finds Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer
- National Toxicology Program: Not the First Government Study to find Wireless Radiation can cause Cancer in Lab Rats
- Thyroid Cancer & Mobile Phone Use
- Is 5G Cellular Technology Harmful to Our Health?
- Why We Need Stronger Cell Phone Radiation Regulations–Key Testimony Submitted to the FCC
- Effect of Mobile Phones on Sperm Quality
- Pregnancy & Wireless Radiation Risks
- Recent Research on WiFi Effects
- Cell Tower Health Effects
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
Center for Family and Community Health
School of Public Health
University of California, BerkeleyElectromagnetic Radiation Safety
News Releases: http://pressroom.prlog.org/