Dr. Weeks’ Comment: Here is what’s new: “…According to Olle Johansson, PhD, associate professor in neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, our bodies are subjected to one quintillion times (that’s a 1 with 18 zeros behind it) more electromagnetic radiation today than we were a decade ago...”
Duty to Warn
Is 5G Dangerous? Ignore the Untrustworthy, Conscienceless, Profiteering Corporations, Their Bought-and-Paid-for Politicians and Talking Heads and Listen to What Unbiased, Un-bought Scientists Say
(Excerpts from an important article by Lloyd Burrell (of www.electrosense.com) that 1) quotes EMR-whistle-blower Dr. Olle Johansson; 2) lists some of the serious biological hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR); 3) what Wuhan, China can do right now to stop the Coronavirus outbreak; and 4) An illuminating list – albeit a partial one – of the unwritten agendas of the greedy, conscienceless, globalist leaders of our world’s corporate, capitalist ruling class that are in charge of profiteering on both Wall Street and War Street)
By Lloyd Burrell – June 25, 2019 (1301 words)
Full article at: https://www.electricsense.com/is-5g-dangerous/
Humans are exposed to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more EMR today than they were a decade ago!!
- According to Olle Johansson, PhD, associate professor in neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, our bodies are subjected to one quintillion times (that’s a 1 with 18 zeros behind it) more electromagnetic radiation today than we were a decade ago. In 2017, he was featured in a documentary, Generation Zapped, to explain the dangers we face.
We are talking about man-made, non-ionizing radiation; i.e., the radiation emitted from cell phone towers, WiFi, smart meters, wireless devices, etc.
Regardless of the exact number, it is a very big number. And our exposure is almost constant and grows every year.
Many published studies confirm the carcinogenicity of electromagnetic radiation, but most studies focus on the biological exposure of only a single frequency.
Few published scientific studies as of yet have explored the aggregate biological effects of the complex, multi-frequency radiation that now pollutes modern buildings, schools, homes and the general environment everywhere across the globe.
A 2016 study of the man-made electromagnetic radiation within the Stockholm Central Railway Station in Sweden found 20 different pulsed frequency sets. Research was conducted by the Hardell Cancer Research Group. This study is a reality check on the astronomical number of wireless signals that simultaneously bombard our bodies everywhere we go. 
5G is sure to substantially increase that already dangerous number of wireless signals that bombard our bodies daily. And it can use super-20 GHz MMW (millimeter wave). This technology has been used for years in medicine, military, and satellite industries, but remains un-tested for the general public.
And the number of cell antennas is expected to increase to over 13 million.
2) There is no doubt that electromagnetic radiation has biological impact. EMFs affect life at the cellular level –
- Can cause DNA breakage
- Can compromise the Blood Brain Barrier
- Can weaken the immune system
- Can produce stress proteins
- Can cause inflammation
- Can disrupt cell communication
- Can alter calcium function
3) 5G radiation is likely to greatly exacerbate the spread of the coronavirus and to greatly increase the lethality of the infections produced by it. The good news is that it is likely that those of us that live in areas with no 5G radiation and who avoid other EMFs wherever possible will probably escape much of the impacts of this prospective global pandemic.
It is highly probable that one of the best things Wuhan can do to control the epidemic in the city is to turn off the 5G AND even the 4G systems!
4) How Conscienceless Corporations Use Deception to Manufacture Doubt and Hijack Science
And you might ask yourself, “Why haven’t I heard about this problem?” or you might tell yourself that “Certainly the authorities have our best interests at heart when they make these kinds of decisions.”
Well, in a recent book review of the book Triumph of Doubt (by David Michaels, 2020), Kathleen Rest, Executive Director, Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), (February 14, 2020) outlines how deception is used to manufacture doubt and uncertainty in many industries’ public relations playbooks:
• Attack the Science. There are lots of tools in this toolbox: commission new “scientific” studies to reanalyze existing data with methodologies biased toward predetermined results; review the literature and risk assessments to question the weight of the evidence; publish these reviews and re-analyses in selected scientific journals; shop for and hire so-called “independent” experts to question the science; provide tasty and contrarian soundbites for the media and public consumption; and more.
• Create and Deploy Front Groups with innocuous-sounding names to undermine science, influence public opinion, and gain access to policy makers while maintaining the illusion of independence.
• Harass and Intimidate Independent Scientists whose research disproves or counters the deceptive claims/studies of the profiteering corporate groups.
Curry Favor with Academic Institutions, Scientists, Media Elites, Regulatory Agencies and Politicians by providing some form of financial support while also varnishing their public interest image.
• Overwhelm Regulatory Agencies with comments on proposed regulations.
• Use Their Outsized Money, Power, and Access to influence actions/inactions of elected policymakers and regulatory agency officials.
(Oh, and there’s also that Well-oiled Revolving Door. Just take a look at how many agency leaders and decision-makers in the Trump administration come straight from the very industries they are now supposed to regulate.)
Another tactic that I have noticed is that these people seem to use is to get their plants on a discussion list to make some completely off-the-wall statements so that they can get the media to cover this to try to make everyone involved look like complete whack jobs, which an unsuspecting public is quick to consume and believe. This is seemingly happening right now with this issue. Learn more about the EMF cover-up.
Certainly, how Western Governments and Corporations Manipulate Public Opinion is different than how it might be done in China, since in the latter case, there is strict government control (e.g. Internet firewall) over what is permitted and not permitted to be accessed via the Internet, etc. Hence, they may not really have to use the above playbook and this may very well be the reason they have been able to move so quickly to implement this technology. But at what cost?
“Everything must be taken into account. If the fact will not fit the theory — let the theory go…. Real evidence is usually vague and unsatisfactory. It has to be examined — sifted.” — Agatha Christie
As Agatha Christie says, “Everything must be taken into account.” Ignoring — especially willfully ignoring — any very possible causal factors — especially EMF — in my humble opinion, is just not good science, if you can call that science at all.
According to Dr. Martin Pall, Ph.D.,
The failure of the “safety guidelines” to predict biological effects and therefore safety means that these are not safety guidelines. Consequently,
Any claims of safety made by the multi-trillion euro-telecommunications industry based on these “safety guidelines” are simply fraudulent.
These failures of the “safety guidelines” must be considered in terms of the principle that is at the core of the scientific method.
That principle is that when we have a scientific theory and we test predictions of that theory and the theory predictions are shown to be false, then we must throw the theory out.
It follows that when we have eight highly reproducible findings each of which show that the “safety guidelines” do not predict biological effects and do not, therefore, predict safety, it is a scientific requirement that the “safety guidelines” be thrown out.
The failure of ICNIRP, the European Commission and various regulatory agencies to throw out the “safety guidelines” clearly shows that their actions are both unscientific and anti-scientific.
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” — Harlan Ellison
And anyone who would like some insight into how — what is perceived as the sacred cow of international health organizations — the WHO, has been unduly influenced by industry, they need look no further than Swedish oncologist and professor, Dr. Lennart Hardell’s paper, “World Health Organization, Radiofrequency, Radiation and Health – A Hard Nut to Crack (Review).”