- The Israeli Ministry of Education has issued guidelines limiting WiFi radiation in schools.
- Wireless networks banned in preschool and kindergartens.
- 1st. & 2nd. grade internet is limited to max. 3 hr. per week of internet.
- 3rd grade maximum 8 hours a week.
- A hard wired direct cable connection is required if the teacher has a computer in the class.
- Recommendations for reducing magnetic fields to below 4 mG for children under 15 in schools representing the government’s position that international guidelines are NOT protective of children.
- Wi–Fi banned in preschools in France starting February 2015, and ordered to be shut-off in elementary schools when not in use. http://ehtrust.org/france-new
Read this page for details and more international actions on wireless http://ehtrust.org/policy/international-policy-actions-on-wireless/